GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following conditions of sales are solely given for information purposes and have no legal value. Only the French version is binding.
1) Any order given to the seller supposes full acceptance to the present conditions of sale and cancels in advance any contrary clauses inserted in the letters of his correspondents
2) Any clause indicated in the order or in the correspondence sent to us by the buyer consequently cannot derogate from this, except if the text of our offers or acceptances includes contrary stipulations.
3) Offers established by out agents or given by phone, orders or contracts given to our representatives constitute no engagement from us until firm written confirmation from us has been made.
4) Dates given for the delivery of goods are given as an estimate only. Our responsibility can in no way be involved in case of late or none delivery. Unless agreed, penalty or indemnity for late or non-delivery will not be accepted.
5) Our quotations do not involve any firm engagement. We reserve the right to revise our prices at any time if the conditions for staff, raw materials or transports charges have changed.
6) We can modify our products at any moment. At the delivery date our technical specification is the only reference and gives no rights to any indemnity or cancellation of order.
7) All goods are supplied from our stock; packing and transport costs are excluded. They are sent, even when freight is prepaid, at the buyer's risk and cost. The seller accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the goods howsoever caused after the risk has passed to the buyer and the buyer should in its own interest insure the same.
8) Goods once dispatched may not be return by the buyer without the seller's consent in writing. We guarantee the good quality of our products as described in our specification books and professional Federation In the case of defect of our products, we replace them without any extra charge. The goods shall be examined by the buyer on receipt and no claim in respect of the goods will be entertained unless notice in writing is sent to us within 8 days to delivery.
9) Payment for all goods delivered shall be made in full without any deduction, unless otherwise agreed with written confirmation. Time for payment is the essence of contract. If the buyer fails to pay on the due date we shall be entitled – to suspend further deliveries until the payment has been made and to cancel the contract.
10) In the case of contesting, the buyer submits to the jurisdiction of the French Courts.
Disclaimer: in order to improve the quality of our products, we reserve the right to modify any products without notice.
The caracteristics and pictures of the products presented on this website are not of any legal value.